Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-25 16:46:59

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Talent Quotes

Talent Quotes

1. Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world. - Hillary Clinton

2. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. - Michael Jordan

3. Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius. - Arthur Conan Doyle

4. Never confuse the size of your paycheck with the size of your talent. - Marlon Brando

5. Talent without working hard is nothing. - Cristiano Ronaldo

6. We should judge by talent and work not by community or caste. - Nana Patekar

7. If you've got a talent, protect it. - Jim Carrey

8. Any transition is easier if you believe in yourself and your talent. - Priyanka Chopra

9. I think we judge talent wrong. What do we see as talent? I think I have made the same mistake myself. We judge talent by people's ability to strike a cricket ball. The sweetness, the timing. That's the only thing we see as talent. Things like determination, courage, discipline, temperament, these are also talent. - Rahul Dravid

10. I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered at the White House - with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone. - John F. Kennedy

11. The talent is in the choices. - Robert De Niro

12. Talent and intelligence never yet inoculated anyone against the caprice of the fates. - J. K. Rowling

13. A really great talent finds its happiness in execution. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

14. I am an ordinary man who worked hard to develop the talent I was given. I believed in myself, and I believe in the goodness of others. - Muhammad Ali

15. The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have. - Woody Allen

16. I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works. - Oscar Wilde

17. It is my absolute belief that Indians have unlimited talent. I have no doubt about our capabilities. - Narendra Modi

18. Geography can be a major restriction for people to not be able to showcase their talent. - Shankar Mahadevan

19. There is no substitute for talent. Industry and all its virtues are of no avail. - Aldous Huxley

20. Invention is the talent of youth, as judgment is of age. - Jonathan Swift

test.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer