Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-12-20 13:52:31

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Attitude Quotes

Attitude Quotes

1. Some people say I have attitude - maybe I do... but I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does - that makes you a winner right there. - Venus Williams

2. For success, attitude is equally as important as ability. - Walter Scott

3. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. - Thomas Jefferson

4. Our future cannot depend on the government alone. The ultimate solutions lie in the attitudes and the actions of the American people. - Joe Biden

5. My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength. - Michael Jordan

6. I think whether you're having setbacks or not, the role of a leader is to always display a winning attitude. - Colin Powell

7. Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike. - Oscar Wilde

8. I always spend time exploring the customs and attitudes of the countries I'm using for locations, and interviewing the people who live there. I've visited over 90 countries thus far. - Sidney Sheldon

9. The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead. - Theodore Roosevelt

10. Attitude and enthusiasm play a big part in my life. I get excited about the things that inspire me. I also believe in laughing and having a good time. - Dwayne Johnson

11. Happiness doesn't depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude. - Dale Carnegie

12. It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come. - Dalai Lama

13. My attitude to peace is rather based on the Burmese definition of peace - it really means removing all the negative factors that destroy peace in this world. So peace does not mean just putting an end to violence or to war, but to all other factors that threaten peace, such as discrimination, such as inequality, poverty. -  Aung San Suu Kyi

14. Democracy is not merely a form of government. It is primarily a mode of associated living, of conjoint communicated experience. It is essentially an attitude of respect and reverence towards fellow men. - B. R. Ambedkar

15. If you want small changes in your life, work on your attitude. But if you want big and primary changes, work on your paradigm. - Stephen Covey

Attitude_-_DAmico.jpg?width=375&height=251&name=Attitude_-_DAmico.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer