Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-03 07:21:14

blakgeek

Why does my account keep getting deleted.

I joined this forum a few years but when I tried to log in last month my account was gone.  I recreated it and it was gone again today.  Am I doing something wrong?

#2 2015-10-03 09:12:43

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: Why does my account keep getting deleted.

Hi;

You are welcome to join the forum but please do not advertise a particular product for gain or a site that is doing that. If you have a math problem, I will try to help. If you want to help someone else with their problem then that would be great. If you are here to just get a large audience for your programs then that is not allowed. This is a forum for volunteers, people who wish to devote their time to help others. It should not be a billboard for the sale or spread of products.

There are many authors of games and math programs. If the forum allowed all of them to promote their product it would soon be nothing more than one big commercial. Authors should use blogs and their own website to advertise.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#3 2015-10-04 00:26:50

Agnishom
Real Member
Website

What is his facorite color?

'And fun? If maths is fun, then getting a tooth extraction is fun. A viral infection is fun. Rabies shots are fun.'
'God exists because Mathematics is consistent, and the devil exists because we cannot prove it'
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

#4 2015-10-04 05:47:59

blakgeek

@bobbym - That makes perfect sense.  To be clear I'm not here to spam the forums.  I actually use them, mostly the math games posts, for research.  I'm the son of math professor so I truly love math.  Not sure if that's nature or nurture...

@Agnishom - Either brown or orange.  I'm a big fan of the 70s.

#5 2015-10-04 13:05:44

bobbym
bumpkin

Then welcome to the forum.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

Board footer