Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-12 19:37:59

phrontister
Real Member

Link to mathsisfun.com

Hi;

Is there a link somewhere on the main forum page or header to mathsisfun.com?  I can't find one.

On my browser I have a bookmark to the forum, and sometimes when I'm there I'd like to be able to just click a link on a forum page to take me to mathsisfun.com.

Or maybe I could just add another bookmark to the browser toolbar...

"The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do." - Ted Nelson

#2 2015-03-12 21:53:10

David

Re: Link to mathsisfun.com

I think there used to be a link on the forum to mathsisfun. But after the update last year it's gone. However, there is a link from mathisfun linking to mathisfunnforum.

His dominion is an everlasting dominion, Which shall not pass away, And His kingdom the one Which shall not be destroyed.

#3 2015-03-12 22:59:13

phrontister
Real Member

Re: Link to mathsisfun.com

Hi Chris2,

I don't recall there being such a link on the forum, but that probably only tells you how good my memory is!

I knew about the mathsisfun-to-forum link and I thought there might have been one for the other direction.

Thanks.

Last edited by phrontister (2015-03-12 22:59:48)

"The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do." - Ted Nelson

Board footer