Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-11-20 03:37:07

LQ
Real Member

This is important

A compound call mithril that cannot destroy has been created in the mythical era long before your birth. It might have very low weight and might duplicate after a very long while then continue every now and then acording to the matter increase of every mass, with the weight of the mithril compound, and the matter increase may be calculated very well here on earth. The metal is so light that this will take not very long time, therefor we need a great number of intelligent photon missile that is able to teleport the very hard to destroy material mithril all over space into one single black hole at a time and nothing else, therefor we need all reinforcements we can get so don't do anything hasty, just invent the technology that can remove the mithril really fast, without destroying the world. We need the very best men you have out there to solve the problem. The material is probably able to explode like a supernova that goes on forever. This material is allready in the saga of the ring and that was like 30 or more years ago. It is extremely likely that it exists.

To destroy mithril one makes one self interactive photon laser that makes small black hole that evaporate emediately and drags in especially mithril or atleast the part that makes it brake, that cannot be done with normal technology we need help instantly..

If there was anything within a capsule made of mithril it would eventually become a black hole, and to tell you the truth there may be capsuled black holes in such capsules, that's why the capsules in space need to be destroyed first, then the ones on the earth. I believe frequency one of the light spectra might be able to pierce a mithril, if not then it's up to the people on this earth to find out how we destroy mithril or whatever compound that has the ability to duplicate.

So what do we do?

anything, not letting out anything will duplicate.

The post was edited 18:56 gmt +01:00

Last edited by LQ (2009-11-21 05:18:11)

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#2 2009-11-20 04:07:05

LQ
Real Member

Re: This is important

Do not panic or leave the nuclear plant or anything just take it ease!
Because we don't want this world to be full of balls with souls in them, we have to let them out and remove the capsule!

And besides, the particles are gonna be teleported out again as other particles from a quantum trace left outside the black hole depending on how big the black hole was, sometimes the particles can get very big but if mithril comes out which probably can happen, we send it back in again. but the particles will become light in there though probably.

If mithril comes out though we must find a way to destroy it, until it comes out of the black hole.

So if there is a material in space not counting vacuum, that is going to duplicate itself and extremely seldomly destroys then we must remove it.

Last edited by LQ (2009-11-20 04:48:41)

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

Board footer