Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-10-17 09:56:21

LQ
Real Member

The cat paradox

I was thinking about this black hole in space, I don't know if you've heard of it, but there is one in particular that I speculate around. One heck of a big planet circulates around it and doesn't get in, everything else seems in order... Or is it?

I speculate that this black hole has gotten a term of some sorta laser that has converted it into a photonic black hole, ironic, really. It could've been, i suppose, natural, but my thought about how it would react was that nothing still can escape ofcourse. Only much worse. it should have a really hard time in evaporating according to plans... and not to mention that it wouldn't attract normal matter anymore. It would attract photones instead... leaving the whole place very cold. That is what I believe. that's why it still attracts hot matter. The planet is simply very cold, I assume.

I just don't remember when I read about this planet and black hole.
kind of a long time ago, hope you find your own assumption about this.

I call my assumption the cat paradox, since if you have one cat you want more... just like equall composites attract.

Last edited by LQ (2009-10-17 09:57:51)

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#2 2009-10-20 18:27:17

Tigeree

Re: The cat paradox

I heard about planets orbiting black holes, and not being sucked in. But I guess it would make it cold,     I was listening to a popular theory yesterday about the grandfather paradox. About time travel and stuff. But that I'd already figured. But who wants cats, anyway?

People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.
~ Anton Chekhov
Cheer up, emo kid.

Board footer