Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-07-26 22:13:59

JohnnyReinB

What Happens When Scientists Enter a Bar?

One evening Rene Descartes went to relax at a local tavern. The tender approached and said, "Ah, good evening Monsieur Descartes! Shall I serve you the usual drink?". Descartes replied, "I think not.", and promptly vanished.

Heisenburg was also sitting at the bar. After Descartes vanished in a puff of smoke, the bartender walked over to him and asked, "Did you see that?" To which Heisenburg replied, "I can't be certain."

The bartender then noticed Einstein was there. So he asked him if he could believe what had happened. Einstein replied, "It's all relative."

Then the bartender noticed that Carl Sagan was there. He walked over to him and asked, "Can you believe that all these famous people are here in THIS bar?" Sagan replied, "No. Why there must be BILLIONS and BILLIONS of bars out there."

"There is not a difference between an in-law and an outlaw, except maybe that an outlaw is wanted" wink

Nisi Quam Primum, Nequequam

#2 2008-07-26 23:58:44

JaneFairfax

Re: What Happens When Scientists Enter a Bar?

Then the bartender noticed a neutron was there. “How much for a drink?” asked the neutron. The bartender replied, “For you, no charge.”

#3 2008-07-27 00:08:17

ZHero
Real Member

Re: What Happens When Scientists Enter a Bar?

...lol...
lol    lol

Last edited by ZHero (2008-07-27 00:09:58)

If two or more thoughts intersect, there has to be a point!

Board footer