1. Solve the following systems of equations using Determinanats:-
a) x+y=3; 2x+3y=7
b) 3x+2y=5; x+3y=4
c) x+2y+z=7; 2x-y+2z=4; x+y-2z=-1
d) 3x+y-z=2; 2x-y+2z=6; 2x+y-2z=-2
2. What is the value of the determinant:?
3. Are the two determinants equal?
5. What is the value of the determinant given below?
6. Are the two matrices A and B equal?
It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge - Enrico Fermi.
Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.