1. Find the slope of the line joining the points (2,3) and (4, -5).
2. Find the slope of the line 2x-3y+7= 0.
3. Find the equation of the straight line making an angle of 135° with the positive direction of x-axis and cutting an intercept of 5 on the y-axis.
4. Find the equation of the straight line cutting off intercepts 2 and -5 on the axes.
5. Find the equation of the straight line passing through the points (7, -3) and cutting off equal intercepts on the axes.
It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge - Enrico Fermi.
Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.