You are not logged in.
Matriculation Level Questions - III
1. Find the remainder when
is divided by 2x+1.
2. Find the remainder when x³ - 6x² +2x - 4is divided by 1-3x.
3. If the remainder when a-2x+5x² is divided by x-2 is 7, find the value of a.
4. Show that x-3 is a factor of x³ -3x² + 4x -12.
5. For what value of m is 2x³-x²-3mx-24 exactly divisible by x-2?
7. Decompose into partial fractions :-
8. Find the square root of
9. (i) Form a quadratic equation with 3 and -4 as the roots.
(ii) Find the sum and product of the roots of 4x²+4x+1=0
10. The sum of two numbers is 71 and their product is 1240. Find the numbers.
Character is who you are when no one is looking.
Re: Matriculation Level Questions - III
The results for 1,2 and 8are:
Last edited by G_Einstein (2008-11-21 00:06:56)
Se Zoti vete e tha me goje,se kombet shuhen permbi dhe,por SHqiperia do te roje,per te,per te luftojme ne.
God said that all nation exincts on the ground,but Albania will survive,for it,for it we are fighting.