1. A tin holds 16½ liters of oil. How many such tins would be required to hold 313½ liters of oil?
2. The perimeter of a rectangle is 18 3/4 meters. If the length of the rectangle is twice the breadth, find the area of the rectangle.
3. Find nine rational numbers between 1/6 and 1/5.
4. The perimeter of a square is 18.4 meters. Find its area.
5. Express the following in power notation:-
6. Evaluate the following:-
8. Find the smallest number by which each of the following is to be divided to make it a perfect square:
9. Without actual multiplication, evaluate the following:-
(i) 25² - 24²
(ii) 63² - 62²
(iii) 421² - 420²
(iv) 931² - 930²
10. Find the square roots of the following numbers:-
Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.