Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-09-06 00:27:13

LQ
Real Member

Is vacuum superconducting at zero influence?

could that explain satellite interference?

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#2 2008-09-06 10:37:54

John E. Franklin

Re: Is vacuum superconducting at zero influence?

Can you provide more info on this please Lq, thnx...  no can read the ieee stuff, no accnt.

igloo myrtilles fourmis

#3 2008-09-07 05:34:46

Ricky

Exactly what satellite interference are you talking about?

You can't talk about superconductivity in a vacuum because there is no concept of resistance as there is no concept of an electric flow.

"In the real world, this would be a problem.  But in mathematics, we can just define a place where this problem doesn't exist.  So we'll go ahead and do that now..."

#4 2008-09-09 00:12:52

LQ
Real Member

I was thinking about the 2 pioneer sonds pioneer 10 and 11.
They are both 400000 km out of course and too slow aswell. But i naturaly thought that the vacuum at zero influence would be just as superconducting materials in some sort of conduction pattern and any sattelite which moves through it would be sturing it, hence even though it's vacuum, exerting energy out of the body, ie the satellite and, possibly sloving down movement
If vacuum at zero influence is superconducting it must drain movement i figure. Vacuum is after all higgs bosons, and zero influence give most substances superconductivity.
Do you understand me now? That a higgs boson would need atleast one energy quantum to exist, and it would not be exitated at zero influence. so the smallest movement or field would sturr it, emitting energy to it of the quanta, the quantumlevel of the higgs bosons.

Last edited by LQ (2008-09-09 00:21:17)

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

Board footer