Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-07-08 02:32:22

robmaran

what a great site!

I was very excited to stumble upon the math is fun site. I look forward to exploring the site and meeting new members.

About me: I'm Robert Maran, my family and I produce a number of educational guides, including one on algebra. We are considering producing guides on other math topics and are looking for feedback that will help us along the way. Please feel free to contact me directly at rob@maran.com if you have anything you would like to discuss or share.

I look forward to meeting many of you soon smile

Best,

Robert Maran

www.maran.com
www.algebrabootcamp.com

#2 2008-07-08 02:42:52

infinitebrain

Re: what a great site!

hi robmaran it's very nice to meet you. I look foward to see you in alot of forums:)

The best thing about life is you don't know what to expect

#3 2008-07-08 10:37:33

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Hi Rob, happy to have you on board.

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#4 2008-07-08 23:19:50

JohnnyReinB

Welcome to the site, Rob! Hope you find what you're looking for, with the help of the great members here (excluding me, that is. I'm only thirteen)

"There is not a difference between an in-law and an outlaw, except maybe that an outlaw is wanted" wink

Nisi Quam Primum, Nequequam

Board footer