Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-05-28 08:22:05

Chilli the Cow

Moo!

Hi, it's me, Chilli the Cow!

I'm a new member to the forums, but I've been around the Maths Is Fun site. I love playing the games during studyhall in school.

I like to do the logic puzzles too! I can tell that I'll have fun here at the Maths Is Fun forum.

By the way....if you're wondering why I'm called Chilli the Cow, I got it from a news article. There's a 6-foot-6 cow in England named Chilli who weighs over a ton! yikes Imagine that! And that's him in my avatar too. You can read about him on this webpage: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-565909/Pictured-The-giant-6ft-cow-big-small-elephant.html

Cow logic: Moo = MC²

#2 2008-05-28 09:22:03

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Re: Moo!

Hi and welcome Chilli the Cow. Cows are very curious, did you know?

Love your posts so far.

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#3 2008-05-28 21:17:07

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Hi Chilli the Cow,

3dw.gif

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#4 2008-06-19 09:29:15

John E. Franklin

Love the article on Chili and his pictures!!
You'll be happy to know I stopped eating
cows about 5 weeks ago, but I still eat
turkey, chicken, pigs, and tunafish and
other things.   So I'm not a vegetarian,
and may never be one, who knows...

igloo myrtilles fourmis

Board footer