1. Determine the equation of the straight line whose slope is 2 and y-intercept is 7.
2. Determine the equation of the straight line passing through (-1,2) and having slope 2/7.
3. Determine the equation of the straight line passing through the points (1,2) and (3,-4).
4. Find the equation of the straight line passing through the point (1,2) and making intercepts on the co-ordinate axes which are in the ratio 2:3.
5. Find the length of the perpendicular from (2,-3) to the line 2x-y+9 = 0.
6. Find the coordinates of the points on the staright line y=x+1 which are at a distance of 5 units from the straight line 4x-3y+20 = 0.
7. Find the equation of the straight line if the perpendicular from the origin makes an angle 120° with x-axis and the length of the perpendicular from the origin is 6 units.
8. Find the points on y-axis whose perpendicular distance from the straight line 4x-3y-12 = 0 is 3.
9. Find the equation of the straight line passing through the point (2,2) and having intercepts whose sum is 9.
10. Find the equation of the straight line whose intercept on the x-axis is 3 times its intercept on the y-axis and which passes through the point (-1,3).
11.Find the equations of the medians of the triangle formed by the points (2,4), (4,6), and (-6, -10).
12. Find the length of the perpendicular from (3,2) to the straight line 3x+2y+1 = 0.
13. Find the equation of the diagonals of the quadrilateral whose vertices are (1,2), (-2,-1), (3,6), and (6,8).
14. Find the equation of the striaght line which cut-off intercepts on the axes whose sum and product are 1 and -6 respectively.
15. Find the intercepts made by the line 7x+3y-6 = 0 on the coordinate-axes.
Character is who you are when no one is looking.
"There is not a difference between an in-law and an outlaw, except maybe that an outlaw is wanted"
Nisi Quam Primum, Nequequam