Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-05-22 19:52:05

drago

hellp!!!

can anyone help me solve these problems, i'm going crazy trying to figure them out....

(snip)

#2 2008-05-23 04:27:35

mathsyperson

Re: hellp!!!

Sorry, we still can't help you cheat with that even if you change your name.

Why did the vector cross the road?
It wanted to be normal.

#3 2008-05-23 05:41:19

Ricky

drago/sachik, this is the only warning you're going to get.  Make another user account here and you may end up being banned.  Make another attempt at cheating, and you will be banned.  We are here to give help, not do your test for you.

"In the real world, this would be a problem.  But in mathematics, we can just define a place where this problem doesn't exist.  So we'll go ahead and do that now..."

#4 2008-05-23 06:29:02

drago

you know what f*ck you ricky, i am here trying to get help from you, i'm not asking you to solve the problems for me i'm asking you to help me understand them, this is a mock test that we got for the actual final exam, its a review sheet you are not helping me cheat, how the hell would i be able to use your website to cheat on a FINAL EXAM?

you wanna overuse your authority over here and make some threats toward me...go ahead, but this defeats the purpose of the initial reason why you had this forum created: TO HELP PEOPLE WITH MATH...and all you are doing is making threats and overusing your authority because you are a moderator.

maybe you're the one that should be banned from here

Have a nice day ricky

#5 2008-05-23 06:43:25

Ricky

When you say:

Please help me solve this, this is part of my take home final exam for my class, and by then i also have to write a few essay for my other classes...

You meant it was a mock test?  Or was this relating to problems only after you made a new account?  It's an obvious attempt to hide the reasoning behind your questions.  Don't get mad at me 'cause mathsyperson caught you.  And don't get mad at him either.

"In the real world, this would be a problem.  But in mathematics, we can just define a place where this problem doesn't exist.  So we'll go ahead and do that now..."

Board footer