Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-05-20 10:34:52

aeris_tifa

Does anyone have friends that aren't your true ones

I know many people that act like they are the best things in the world.  They always say others are too short to play something and make fun of it.  I know that everyday we all mistakes but I hate it when people think that laughing at someone else is fine but when they make a mistake they don't laugh at themselves.  We should act the best way we can because who knows when the day will come when you vanish from this world.  You can post whatever you think about people like this.

Last edited by aeris_tifa (2008-05-20 12:48:15)

Life drags butyou drag with it.

#2 2008-05-20 10:42:53

blank_brunette

Re: Does anyone have friends that aren't your true ones

I have alot of anger...that might take a while...;plol

In this world of cheerios, be a fruitloop! ♥

#3 2008-05-20 10:56:06

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Good advice, aeris_tifa.

We should understand that everyone is human, and so long as people try the best they can then they are good people.

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#4 2008-05-20 14:07:06

Ricky

I actually get a lot of enjoyment through laughing at myself.

"In the real world, this would be a problem.  But in mathematics, we can just define a place where this problem doesn't exist.  So we'll go ahead and do that now..."

#5 2008-06-20 05:50:07

espeon
Real Member

I guess those are hypocrits =/ People can joke and pretend to be a hypocrit I guess as a joke, like my friends and I sometimes do. I have friends that arent my true ones. I stick by them because I have no other friends. I trust no one and don't tell anyone my secrets as they may always betray me and spread rumours. My friends are my friends cause they pity me I guess. If they stop pitying me, I can always just sit in the library away from everyone else :'D I dont like ego maniacs, but again we can joke around and pretend to be one, its always a bit funny to laugh at each other =]

Thank you for the valuable and treasured advice you have given me tifa =]

Presenting the Prinny dance.
Take this dood! Huh doood!!! HUH DOOOOD!?!? DOOD HUH!!!!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board footer