Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-08-13 23:51:10

Rosy

Mental math

I created a fun and friendly site to children, to create an interest in learning math, to treat math as fun and present it as such, to see learning as a long term proposition by working with the child to learn one topic at a time and measure his/her progress every day, to enable the child to set his/her own pace of learning and to make to every effort to support such a learning plan.
Regards,
Rosy.
---------------------------
https://www.esumz.com

#2 2008-04-27 11:14:11

tereline

Re: Mental math

Here is another wonderful math website that will help you instantly power-up your math muscle.  Within minutes you will be calculating faster than the speeding calculator in your head. See it, to believe it ....

Fast mental Math tricks n techniques ( secret ) to end daily mental math problems. Fun Mental Math for kids. Vedic Mathematics tricks website with mental math videos

#3 2008-05-02 16:12:43

nedster

Re: Mental math

I found an amazing cd for kids to help them memorize math vocabulary and skip counting.
It's called rock in the standards and their website is www.rockinthestandards.com
the music is really fun and cool. my kids can't get enough of the cd.

Board footer