Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-04-02 16:22:30

Seirye

Hello!

Alright, you guys can all pretty much call me Seirye. Duh. Anyways, I'm an Analysis student in High School, and next year, as a Junior, I'll be in Calculus. The main reason I joined here is to help my boyfriend out, though. He's in Geometry, which I took two years ago in 8th grade, and my poor brain has so much of radians lately I just don't remember Geo! Anyways, I lost my notebook from then, and I'm in desperate need of help to bring his grades up! And it's nice to see that the internet is used to help each other... I have to say I appreciate the work you guys put in here! I'll help where I can!

#2 2008-04-02 16:26:03

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Re: Hello!

Cool ... glad to have you here.

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#3 2008-04-02 20:53:34

JohnnyReinB

Hello, Seirye! I really do hope this site is helpful! (though I can't help much because I'm still in Elementary Algebra) The other members, however, are very capable in helping you or your boyfriend with any Math/s questions you may have.

I hope you have fun in this site!

"There is not a difference between an in-law and an outlaw, except maybe that an outlaw is wanted" wink

Nisi Quam Primum, Nequequam

#4 2008-04-06 10:37:41

John E. Franklin

Neat name.  How do you say it? See air yah ?

igloo myrtilles fourmis

Board footer