Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-02-09 21:56:43

dehaitest

Greetings =)

Hello fellow math lovers. smile
I've been here a few times but never joined so I decided to join up after continously seeing how great the community is.
I wish to improve my maths through constant practice by helping others (if I can) and by dropping a few questions now and then tongue
I'm reaching a critical time of my school year as I'm doing Units 3/4 Math Methods right now (some might be familiar with this subject).
Well I hope to get to know everyone better and see you guys around.

-dehaitest

#2 2008-02-10 01:44:04

Identity

Re: Greetings =)

Welcome dehaitest!

3/4 Math Methods? I'm also doing that subject, although its an Australian version (might be similar). What kind of stuff are you learning in it?
Anyway nice to meet you and hope you enjoy browsing and posting big_smile

#3 2008-02-10 19:19:21

dehaitest

Identity wrote:

Welcome dehaitest!

3/4 Math Methods? I'm also doing that subject, although its an Australian version (might be similar). What kind of stuff are you learning in it?
Anyway nice to meet you and hope you enjoy browsing and posting big_smile

Yes I'm doing the Australian version tongue I'm doing functions and relations at the moment.

#4 2008-02-10 20:24:08

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Hi dehaitest, and welcome! Yes, helping with answers is great, and you are free to post questions, too.

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

Board footer