1. A woman has 3 skirts, 5 blouses and 4 scarves. How many different outfits can she wear assuming that they are color coordinated?
2. How many different ways can 6 speakers be seated a row on speakers platform?
3. Seven dice are rolled. How many different outcomes are there?
4. At educational film festival 8 film are to be shown. How many different ways can these 8 films be shown?
5. How many different 4-digit identification tags can be made if the digits can be used more than once? If the first digit must be a 7 and repetitions are not permitted?
6. If a baseball manager has 5 pitchers and 2 catchers, how many different possible pitcher-catcher combinations can he field?
7. A coin is tossed 8 times. How many different outcomes are there?
8. Given the digits 0,1,2,3,5 and 6, how many different 4-digit numbers can be made that are visible by 4 if repetitions are allowed? If repetitions are not allowed?
9. How many different ways can a person select one or more coins if he has two - one peso, one - five pesos and one ten pesos?
10. In a barnyard there is an assortment of chickens and cows. Counting heads, one gets 15; counting legs, one gets 46. How many of each are there?
Dont compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about. ^_^