You are not logged in.
Pre-University - IV
1. Solve by Cramer's rule:- x+y=1, y+z=1, z+x=4.
7. Find the center, vertices, foci, eccentricity, latus rectum and directrices of the
8. Find the asymptotes of the hyperbola 8x²+10xy-3y²-2x+4y-2 = 0.
9. Find the center, eccentricity, foci, directrices, and latus rectum of the ellipse
3x²+4y²-12x-8y+4 = 0.
10. Find the equation of the asymptotes of the rectangular hyperbola
6x²+5xy-6y²+12x+5y+16 = 0.
11. Find the eccentricity, length of latus rectum, center, foci, and equations of directrices of the ellipse 3x²+4y²-6x+8y-5 = 0.
12. Find the equation of the rectangular hyperbola with center (-1,3) which has one of its asymptotes the line x+2y-5= 0 and passes through the point (3,-2).
Character is who you are when no one is looking.