Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun. Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °
You are not logged in.
High School Mathematics - IV
1. A man walks from P to Q at the rate of 5 km/hour and returns from Q to P at the rate of 3 km/hour. What is the average speed for the whole journey?
then a is equal to ___________.
5. The height of an equilateral triangle whose area is 16√3 square centimeters is ____________.
6. The length of a diagonal of a square is 9 cms. What is its area?
7. If the sides of a triangle are 5 cms, 5 cms, and 6 cms, what is its area?
8. If the length of the base of a triangle is 4 meters shorter than its altitude and the area of the triangle is 126 square meters, find the length of its base and altitude.
9. The ratio between the circumference and area of a circle of radius 5 cm is ______________.
10. The hypotenuse of a right angled triangle is 10 cm and one of its side is 6 cm. What is the area of the triangle?
Character is who you are when no one is looking.