1. Find the area of a trapezium of which the parallel sides are 60 m and 40 m. The distance between the sides is 10m.
2. The parallel sides of a trapezium are 50 cm and 80 cm. Find the area of the trapezium if the non parallel sides are 26 cm and 28 cm.
3. Find the area of a regular hexagon inscribed in a circle of radius 6 cm.
4. A hall is of length 16 m, breadth 14 m and height 5 m. Calculate the number of persons that can be accommodated in the hall, assuming 3.5 m³ of air is required for each person.
5. A rectangular tank can hold 650 liters of milk. If it is 130 cm long and 250 cm wide, find the height of the tank.
6. The rainfall on a certain day was 8 cm. How many liters of water fell on 3 hectares of a field that day?
7. How many 5 cm long cubes can be cut from a cube whose edges are 20 cm in length?
8. A well of diameter 7 m has a stone parapet around it. If the length of the outer edge is 30.8 m, find the width of the parapet.