Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2005-06-12 22:37:17

Rachael and Abbie

connect 4

hello
we like your website because we can play connect 4 without having to clean up all the little counters!!! however it is bad because we always loose. please can you change this so it is better for everyone apart from the computer who will keep loosing.
thank you for making our lives much more enjoyable.
lots of love

#2 2005-06-12 22:50:34

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Re: connect 4

Well, we do get several complaints about how hard it is, because the computer is playing as well as it can.

If you do win, you should be real proud of yourself!

However, there may be a way to have "Easy, Normal, Hard" levels.

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#3 2005-06-12 23:02:17

bert

OMG u cant win haha i can!! smile

#4 2005-06-13 01:16:29

dik (A.K.A. - richard)

shut up its wel hard! u must have cheated tongue:P:P:P
omg u cheated there is nopossible way of doing it!
You really shud make it a little but easier and have levels of difficulty
thanks

#5 2005-06-14 04:15:38

The Champion!!

feet WELL GET IN THERE!!!! I WON!!!

I AM THE CHAMPION, I AM THE CHAMPION, I AM THE CHAMPION I AM THE CHAMPION OF THE FOOKIN WORLD!!!!!!!

I WON I WON I WON!!! I BEAT THAT [Fornication Under Certain Kings]IN COMPUTER HAHAHAH I AM THE CHAMPION!!!!!

much love xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#6 2005-06-14 09:26:52

MathsIsFun
Administrator

VWD (Very Well Done) Champion.

Yeah, I am working on a version with levels. Could take a few weeks.

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#7 2005-06-23 01:27:16

JAZ 1

Rachael and Abbie wrote:

hello
we like your website because we can play connect 4 without having to clean up all the little counters!!! however it is bad because we always loose. please can you change this so it is better for everyone apart from the computer who will keep loosing.
thank you for making our lives much more enjoyable.
lots of love

I NO INEVA WIN

#8 2005-06-23 09:31:09

MathsIsFun
Administrator

I have a new version now which is being tested by some of the members. When it passes the tests, we will replace the existing one. The new one will have levels, and allow you to play against a friend, too.

Board footer