Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-05-08 04:03:12

LaKretia

Hey friends!

hayy!  wutchu guyz been dewin lately?? me nothin cept sittin here lovan me some gangstaz! lol!:D

#2 2007-05-08 04:05:41

latea

Re: Hey friends!

hey gurl wuz up wid u? me nuttin much cept luven duke:cool::lol:

#3 2007-05-08 04:07:41

LaKretia

awww....so you back wit duke?? thatz perty sweet!  yeah didja kno brandon called me on saturday wit quana?  he wuz actin like he wuz her friend tho n wuz sayin stuff but then he told me it wuz him n everything so he made me laugh.  i thought the dude sounded like him! lol!  how long u n duke been togetha now?  what happend wichu n the du from seneca?

#4 2007-05-08 04:08:31

Kimmy

hey LaKretia wutz you dewin and who u lovin now??:/

#5 2007-05-08 04:09:49

LaKretia

aww...hay!  yeah ya kno im lovan me some gangstaz like alwayz but right now quanaz cuzzo from hanna like wan talk to me n i wan talk back to him cuz he somethin sexy n he got him some nice muscles! lol! who you be lovan??

#6 2007-05-08 04:10:06

Kimmy

Hey Latea wutz up guurrl??wave

#7 2007-05-08 04:16:15

latea

gurl, me and duke got back together yesterday. im so happy, but i still got feelins 4 LaVandrik. i dont kno what 2 do. me and Van iz just talkin dats it but he then startd talkin about me n him gettin bak together and stuff. well anyways im happy me n duke got bak together cuz i just cant live without him:)

#8 2007-05-08 04:19:19

LaKretia

awww, how cute!  yeah i kno how hard it be if you lovan two ppl cuz there aint nothin to dew but love em both n hope somethin happen!  follow yo heart, gurl!  (i would take whoeva look betta) lol!  naw...i bet they both look real good so i understand how hard it is for ya. see, im not even allowed to date n when i am they gotta be a Christian so i gotta dew me some lookin here perty soon cept i aint sure when im allowed to date.

#9 2007-05-08 04:27:26

latea

OH, SO U JUST LIK ME THEN. CUZ IM ONLY ALLOW TO DATE CERTAIN PPL AND WHEN I DO, THEY B ASKIN ALL KINDS OF QUESTION. gurl dont worry about it. ur very beautiful and i wouldnt b surprise if sum1 ask u out rite now. gurl u will find sum1 really soon, trust me. just dont get into a situation that im in cuz its hard to get out of. but anyways, lets get away from me. u will find sum1 that will fit you just fine. just wait for him

#10 2007-05-08 04:29:49

LaKretia

gurl, you the one thatz beautiful!  you so perty! trust me...no wonda you got like two boyz tryna get you back! me....well when im allowed to date ima dew me some hard lookin...thanks for the compliment, but you prettier!

#11 2007-05-08 04:35:07

latea

gurl yeah rite! aint no boys payin me any attention in dis skool. they all on you. you are da perty one and you kno it. im not very pretty, and if i am then i dont kno where at cuz i try to look pretty but that seems not to work. SO YOU ARE DA PRETTY ONE, NOT ME

#12 2007-05-08 04:37:21

LaKretia

hunny...i think you goin crazy or somethin!  YOU ARE GORGEOUS!  trust me on that!  i kno them boyz kenyada n all them be wantin to get wichu!  they all like you...i kno they be gettin on yo nerves...but trust me...i can tell. he like you.  when a boy mess wicho head n everything...he like you. lol!  no....you pretty, friend.  believe that!

#13 2007-05-08 04:41:51

latea

wutever u say. u can call me pretty but i kno da truth and im not pretty wut-so-ever. kenyada just mess wid ppl b/c he a butt.  you are da one who is gorgeous, not me

#14 2007-05-08 04:43:24

LaKretia

friend, im gettin frustrated!!! lol!  you KNO you beautiful!  dangg...wutz gon make you believe it?? you prettier than me! yeah kenyada can be one of them...lol!

#15 2007-05-08 05:23:43

latea

yeah well anyways, if u think im pretty than i am.(not really) lol! but yeah kenyada is one. i cant believe i use to go wid him

Board footer