Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-04-03 12:25:31

Alexandra

Thisis fun

This is a very fun website. I found it at my school. We are practecing for our AIMS test. It is in 1 week. Tis website is very helpful with rotation, flips, slides and translations. There is a really cool game called parking Lot. It is very fun. I have sent it to 2 of my freinds. they both liked it. I just want to say this is a fun website and you should keep up the good work. But some games are boring:(sleep:( And some games are a shoulder shruggdunno the only fun game is parking lot:):D:)

#2 2007-04-03 15:35:57

Tigeree

Re: Thisis fun

Thank u Alexandra that is how i 1st came on this site 2 smile  & glad u like the smileys come back soon

People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.
~ Anton Chekhov
Cheer up, emo kid.

#3 2007-04-03 20:26:04

Devantè
Real Member

Alexandra wrote:

This is a very fun website. I found it at my school. We are practecing for our AIMS test. It is in 1 week. Tis website is very helpful with rotation, flips, slides and translations. There is a really cool game called parking Lot. It is very fun. I have sent it to 2 of my freinds. they both liked it. I just want to say this is a fun website and you should keep up the good work. But some games are boring:(sleep:( And some games are a shoulder shruggdunno the only fun game is parking lot:):D:)

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, Alexandra.

I'd have to disagree with you about the games, you haven't seen all of them. wink

#4 2007-04-04 12:29:52

U7109
Real Member

Yeah.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination," ~ John Lennon

#5 2007-04-04 19:52:44

Tigeree

well maybe how would u know tongue my fav is shanghigh wot 'bout u ?

People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.
~ Anton Chekhov
Cheer up, emo kid.

Board footer