Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-03-23 17:35:42

U7109
Real Member

Click here

I will now use all the emoctions at once:
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcooldizzyeekkissroflolrolleyesshamedownuptouchedsleepwavesweartonguewhat
OK, that wasn't all of them.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination," ~ John Lennon

#2 2007-03-23 19:23:50

Devantè
Real Member

Re: Click here

Well, ehm...

...good to see that you know where they are if you need to use them. Try not to use too many, though, the more there are, the more the page 'struggles' to load.

#3 2007-03-24 09:44:34

lightning
Real Member

i will tell a story using all of the icons to make a story:

there was a boy smile and a girl neutral who liked a geek sad and he was a shiney geek big_smile and was gobsmacked yikes and he winked at a popular kid wink then got bet up hmm then he stuck his tounge out tongue then laughed lol then the other guy made him angry mad then he found out he was just joking roll and tought he was cool cool but dazed dizzy then he saw the girl flurting with him eek and gave him a kiss kiss then laughed then rolled her eyes rolleyes then turned round and said 'shame to us all' shame the geek was thinking negative down then thought positive up then felt happy touched then went for a snooze sleep then waved good bye to his love wave then he found out it was a bam-up he was ragen swear and she was tongue and he was what then she kissed someone else faint and then he was so confused and he was like dunno

The
                                      End!

Zappzter - New IM app! Unsure of which room to join? "ZNU" is made to help new users. c:

#4 2007-03-24 10:17:04

Devantè
Real Member

That's probably the cheesiest story I've read in my entire life. tongue

Next to a few others...

#5 2007-03-24 10:26:21

lightning
Real Member

hey what can i say....but if you think it's cheesy then think away i have lots of cheesy storys ahead of me!

Zappzter - New IM app! Unsure of which room to join? "ZNU" is made to help new users. c:

#6 2007-03-24 20:32:17

chatalot
Real Member

O.K. I've got a story with all of the smiles:

There were 2 very happy people smile who went to the movies but one of them was not sure that they wanted to go neutral and then her friend forced her so she was very sad sad but the friend told her to cheer up and put on a false grin big_smile . But the movie was very scary yikes but it had a happy ending wink . The girl was still not sure she liked it though hmm but then they saw a clown tongue and they laughed and laughed lol but the show ended so they got very angry mad . Some other kids saw them and rolled their eyes roll , they were cool cool and they did not think the other were. So the 2 girls tried rolling their eyes dizzy but looked ridiculas and freeked the other people out eek , all except 2 boys who fell in love with the girls and kissed them kiss . The cool kids laughed roflol and rolled their eyes again rolleyes but their parents saw them and told them off shame but the 2 girls and the 2 boys were still sad down but then they cheered up up and the cool kids parents thought it was so sweet touched then fell asleep sleep . The 2 girls waved good bye to the 2 boys wave and then got mad at the cool kids swear who had just stuck their tongues out at the 2 girls tongue . But the girls got home late so the parents got suspicious what and fainted when the were told what happened faint I mean who wouldent dunno .

For the world. For your country. For YOU.

#7 2007-03-24 20:52:30

Devantè
Real Member

Maybe they don't have to be used in order...?

Wow, 'tis the age of emoticon stories that no one will read.

#8 2007-03-24 21:13:14

justlookingforthemoment

chatalot wrote:

O.K. I've got a story with all of the smiles:

But it's not actually that hard ... especially the way you guys write it!

Let's see if I can do one.

A guy did this smile and saw another guy like this neutral they got together and became this sad when another girl came along and made them this big_smile and they got scared yikes and one winked wink and the other one was unsure hmm and the girl poked her tongue out tongue and then they all laughed lol and one got angry mad and the girl rolled her eyes roll so they all bough sunnies cool and one was rolling his eyes dizzy and then one hyperventilated and turned blue eek and the girl and the guy kissed kiss and they were all so happy roflol until the other one turned green and puked rolleyes and the other one said no no no shame and that was bad down but then it turned good up and every wiped the tear from their eye touched until they feel asleep sleep and woke up again and waved wave but then one swore swear until the other one poked out his tongue tongue and got confused what and shocked faint and then they had no idea what was going on dunno

THE END

#9 2007-03-25 00:04:25

lightning
Real Member

although that made no scense hey dev you do one if he does this i will laugh! LOL!!!

#10 2007-03-25 02:00:02

Devantè
Real Member

Once upon a time, there lived a happy place where everyone lived joyfully and skipped and danced about. smile They were all in peace, but the people started to get bored. They had nothing to do. neutral Eventually, they became sad, and they stayed away from each other for fear of more sadness. sad There was only one person left who was even remotely happy, and his name was...umm, Mr. Happy. big_smile Everyone stared in awe and amazement at this person. yikes Why was he happy all of a sudden? He smiled and winked to everyone he knew. wink No-one responded, so he asked himself what the point of being happy was. hmm He wanted more than anything in the world to lick an ice-cream, so he went to the ice-cream-truck and bought one. He licked away, constantly. tongue This was a bad habit of Mr. Happy's, so everybody laughed at him. lol Mr. Happy retreated in anger. mad He sighed, and returned to his home. roll It was hot in the land of peace. So hot, that everyone needed to wear sunglasses and stay in the shade. cool Mr. Happy got a headache and suffered from a severe form of crazyness. dizzy He hyperventilated. eek The land of peace was a happy land. kiss No laughter. roflol No nothing. rolleyes Mr. Happy told them all off. shame He was a thread to the people of the land of the peace. He gave good movies a bad rating. down He gave bad movies a good rating. up He cried in laughter. touched He even fell asleep in some theatres. sleep One day, he was banished from the land of the peace for his wicked ways. wave Mr. Happy, of course, was angry, for once. swear The rest of the population simply stared at him, sticking their tongues out in happiness and disgust. tongue He stood there, feeling confused and depressed. what Until he died. faint No-one knew why he died, though. dunno

#11 2007-03-25 02:24:19

lightning
Real Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA well i'll be that was hilariuos don't you think anyone work with me ! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! maybe he comited suicide?

#12 2007-03-25 21:31:35

U7109
Real Member

OK.... once upon a time, there lived a clown tongue He lived to make people happy lol But none of the cool kids went to his shows sleep One day, it was so hot people rushed out to get tans, but others stayed in the shade cool The clown went out and all his weirdo make-up melted off him, so he ran off to Mars mad On Mars, he went to Dictator School.
Twelve years later, the town called Little Town which he used to preform in, was dominated by a shadow. It was an alien spaceship, so people were laughing roflol Meanwhile, at a wedding, the bride and groom had just been married kiss When they saw the spaceship, they fainted faint The spaceship landed on the local market, and out stepped the clown! He tried to preform, but the cool kids saw him as a weirdo dizzy So he yelled and swore at them swear But they had grabbed him, strapped him down, threw him into a bag which they tied up and threw it in the river. Little Town rejoyed big_smile:)roflol And where is the clown to this day? No-one knows dunno

THE END

And yet another story:

Once upon a time there was a girl smile who laughed and danced with the bees, butterflies and flowers big_smile but one day a massive load of words crashed next her while she was filling her apron with flowers faint the words said, "Yay, some words. Joy." but they had fallen onto a small helpless rabbit. The girl cried touched and then said, "Um, the bunny's not breathing," turns out the bunny WAS alive... he was a small model of a bunny made for the Simpson Movie In 2-D advert. what

THE END

Last edited by Choco (2007-04-04 14:04:41)

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination," ~ John Lennon

Board footer