Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-02-07 02:05:09

kshanmugamtutor

Online Tutoring for Math and SAT........

Hi,

I am Karthik Shanmugam, and I am providing Online tutoring in Math, Chemistry and for competitive exams like SAT, GRE. I tutor Math, Chemistry, and Physics for all grades up to College levels and I also tutor AP subjects.

I have several years of tutoring experience and I am tutoring via online for around 4-5 years. I am working as a professor in a private College.

I am providing Online tutoring via yahoo messenger voice chat and by using a digital whiteboard.

All my sessions are highly interactive and personalized one-one sessions.

I have started this to help students who really need help in Math and Science.

My tutoring pedagogy involves teaching the fundamentals and I believe in the principle of

"Learning Fundamentals ensures success".

I have also written books for SAT, Math. Many of my students have scored very good grades and won the presidents scholarship etc...

If you are interested send me an email at

karthikshantutor@yahoo.com.

#2 2007-02-07 16:49:41

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Re: Online Tutoring for Math and SAT........

Welcome to the forum, kshanmugamtutor!
Your post appears to be an advertisement!
Anyway, you may post in the forum, help members/novices in solving problems in 'Help me' and contribute in other sections like Jokes, Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity, Euler Avenue,  This is Cool etc.
I am sure your contribution would make a big difference!
Once again, Welcome to the forum!

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#3 2007-02-08 09:33:09

Ricky

While it is forum spam, it is on topic with the forum and I understand that one who does personal tutoring needs as much free advertisement as they can get.

"In the real world, this would be a problem.  But in mathematics, we can just define a place where this problem doesn't exist.  So we'll go ahead and do that now..."

#4 2007-02-08 11:26:37

mathsyperson

Of course, this isn't the best place to put such an advertisement, because anyone who reads it would probably just post questions on the forum instead. big_smile

Why did the vector cross the road?
It wanted to be normal.

Board footer