Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-30 17:03:01

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Challenge Quotes - II

Challenge Quotes - II

1. Ensuring that the benefits of globalisation are shared widely remains a challenge. - Sushma Swaraj

2. I like the challenge of trying different things and wondering whether it's going to work or whether I'm going to fall flat on my face. - Johnny Depp

3. It's a new challenge to see how people can change your look. I like words like transformation, reinvention, and chameleon. Because one word I don't like is predictable. - Naomi Campbell

4. I turned down 'Harry Potter' and 'Spider-Man,' two movies that I knew would be phenomenally successful, because I had already made movies like that before and they offered no challenge to me. I don't need my ego to be reminded. - Steven Spielberg

5. Don't be afraid to challenge the pros, even in their own backyard. - Colin Powell

6. I'm extremely willful to win, and I respond to challenges. Scoring titles and stuff like that... it sounds, well, I don't care how it sounds - to me, scoring comes easy. It's not a challenge to me to win the scoring title, because I know I can. - Kobe Bryant

7. Let no one challenge India's secularism. - Atal Bihari Vajpayee

8. There is nothing like a challenge to bring out the best in man. - Sean Connery

9. To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational. The real challenge is to work out what aliens might actually be like. - Stephen Hawking

10. I'm always looking for a new challenge. There are a lot of mountains to climb out there. When I run out of mountains, I'll build a new one. - Sylvester Stallone

11. We must accept life for what it actually is - a challenge to our quality without which we should never know of what stuff we are made, or grow to our full stature. -  Robert Louis Stevenson

12. It is a challenge to be a showstopper and not just a model walking down the ramp. Even if you are a celebrity, you have to do justice to the clothes you are wearing and the designer you are walking for. - Lara Dutta.

001.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer