Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-07 23:21:55

lucasrohana
Banned

Hello Everyone!

My name is Lucas Rohana, and I am a student of IT. Alongside my studies, I work at a restaurant called San Antonio where I prepare food. The hotels I work at have many facilities such as the best rooms, best food, best coffee, and many other amenities. The restaurant I work at, San Antonio, is considered the best restaurant. You should also come and try it out.

#2 2024-03-08 00:37:18

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Re: Hello Everyone!

Hi Lucas Rohana,

Welcome to the forum!

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#3 2024-03-09 15:06:46

amnkb

Hi Lucas!
wave

#4 2024-03-09 20:51:41

Bob
Administrator

hi lucasrohana,

You are very welcome but you need to watch out for breaking our spam rules:

No Spam. Spam includes messages that ......................... promotional in nature.

Both the posts you have made so far contain promotional material.  Of course, if you're offering free food at your restaurant then the promotional nature of what you say is lessened smile  We could probably come to an arrangement.

Best wishes, Bob

Children are not defined by school ...........The Fonz
You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I deliberately make mistakes, just to test you!  …………….Bob smile

#5 2024-03-10 20:09:29

lucasrohana
Banned

Thanks you Dear Bob!

#6 2024-03-10 20:10:37

lucasrohana
Banned

Bob wrote:

hi lucasrohana,

You are very welcome but you need to watch out for breaking our spam rules:

No Spam. Spam includes messages that ......................... promotional in nature.

Both the posts you have made so far contain promotional material.  Of course, if you're offering free food at your restaurant then the promotional nature of what you say is lessened smile  We could probably come to an arrangement.

Best wishes, Bob

You have absolutely expressed it correctly.
To excel in mathematics, study the masters, not just pupils, as Niels Henrik Abel advocated. Likewise, follow Stephen Hawking's wisdom: there's no substitute for continuous learning and expanding knowledge through reading.

Board footer