Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-01 18:17:48

BillyBlake
Novice

What make you interested?

Heys! This forum has been a fantastic resource for me, and I'm curious to know - what's your favorite math problem or concept that you've encountered recently? Whether you're seeking help with a challenging problem, sharing interesting exercises, or just discussing fascinating mathematical ideas, let's engage in some mathematical camaraderie. What has been sparking your curiosity in the world of math lately?

#2 2024-03-01 19:43:03

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Re: What make you interested?

Andrew Wiles 'Fermat's Last Theorem' proof. (Not too recent).

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#3 2024-03-03 18:27:07

nycguitarguy

Re: What make you interested?

BillyBlake wrote:

Heys! This forum has been a fantastic resource for me, and I'm curious to know - what's your favorite math problem or concept that you've encountered recently? Whether you're seeking help with a challenging problem, sharing interesting exercises, or just discussing fascinating mathematical ideas, let's engage in some mathematical camaraderie. What has been sparking your curiosity in the world of math lately?

I am currently doing a self-study of college algebra leading to precalculus and finally calculus l, ll, and lll. I may venture into linear algebra but not sure right now.

Board footer