Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-07 17:14:06

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Celebrate Quotes - III

Celebrate Quotes - III

1. I celebrate Diwali in a way that spreads happiness to those around me. - Jackie Shroff

2. And doing a film in that period, and having to really celebrate what they wore back then, how they sat and how they spoke. You know, what the etiquette was back then for a lady. All of those things are like putting on a wig and transforming yourself, which I love. - Charlize Theron

3. Everybody should plant a tree on any happy occasion or birthday and celebrate. - Sayaji Shinde

4. I don't really celebrate fame because I get enough attention. - Nicole Kidman

5. After I win a match, I celebrate it by having an ice cream. - Saina Nehwal

6. When I plan to settle down, I will announce it to the world. Marriage is an occasion to celebrate. I'll celebrate it when it happens, letting everyone know about it. - Rani Mukerji

7. Tennis is like, it gives you a lot of chances, but if you don't take those chances, it takes a lot of chances away from you. It's just the scoring pattern. We cannot dwell over a loss or a win for very long. We have no time to celebrate; we have no time to dwell; we have to move on. Wake up the next day and try and win the match. - Sania Mirza

8. I feel like the thing we can do is celebrate people doing great work and create more cultural momentum and awareness that this is an important thing in the world. So when the next economic crisis hits and people are talking about where to cut from the budget, science isn't the thing. - Mark Zuckerberg

9. I have so many people out there that celebrate with me when they know that I'm happy. And they hate it when they know that I'm suffering because someone has hurt me. - Shakira

10. I think the greatest gift to me is that I can express myself in songs. It helps me get through some of the hardest times of my life. It also helps me celebrate some of the best times. - Mariah Carey

11. My point is simple: When you win a match or a tournament, forget why the captain took certain decisions. Celebrate the victory. Do not try to analyse every decision. - Mohammad Azharuddin.

12. In this great country, we celebrate success. We don't want to penalize those who have done well. - Kamala Harris.

Celebrate-Success.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer