Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-06 16:07:57

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Celebrate Quotes - II

Celebrate Quotes - II

1. This is a wonderful way to celebrate an 80th birthday... I wanted to be 65 again, but they wouldn't let me - Homeland Security. - Art Buchwald

2. I think today women are very scared to celebrate themselves, because then they just get labeled. - Charlize Theron

3. Embrace your vulnerability and celebrate your flaws; it will let you appreciate the world around you and make you more compassionate. - Masaba Gupta

4. I don't like to celebrate my own achievements. - AB de Villiers

5. Oh my God, my girlfriends are everything to me. They celebrate with you, they cry with you, they hold you when you need to be held. They laugh with you. They're mean with you! They're always there, and it's just a priceless thing to have. - Jennifer Lopez

6. It's just really important that we start celebrating our differences. Let's start tolerating first, but then we need to celebrate our differences. - Billie Jean King

7. I'm an enormous admirer of Christopher Lee. He's somebody, along with Vincent Price, who I celebrate, and I wanted my movies to show that celebration and that honoring of these great film stars that were unafraid to go into horror and Grand Guignol and the macabre. - Nicolas Cage

8. Celebrate creativity and confidence in the face of adversity. - Abhijit Banerjee

9. Come on... when you're running, if you see you're going to win, you're going to celebrate. - Usain Bolt

10. Indian weddings are elaborate. As a culture, we like to celebrate everything... Our weddings go on for sometimes a week, 10 days. - Abhishek Bachchan

11. When it comes to the New Year, I make it a point to catch my mum and dad awake before the clock strikes 12. Then, I celebrate the night with friends. - Amy Jackson

12. While the coach is entitled to celebrate the team's victories, there is a manner and a way of doing so without aggravating the opponent. - Diego Maradona.

getty_504047222_2000133320009280325_398823.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer