Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-02 17:06:43

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cease Quotes - III

Cease Quotes - III

1. I seek to lead a democratic Pakistan which is free from the yoke of military dictatorship and that will cease to be a haven, the very petri dish of international terrorism. - Benazir Bhutto

2. Habits in writing as in life are only useful if they are broken as soon as they cease to be advantageous. - W. Somerset Maugham

3. Of course I am frustrated with regard to extreme poverty, to violence that never seems to cease. - Roger Moore

4. I work out in a studio. Every day, regardless where I am, at least two hours. I need it. I can't cease it. - Gabriela Sabatini

5. Perhaps the time has come to cease calling it the 'environmentalist' view, as though it were a lobbying effort outside the mainstream of human activity, and to start calling it the real-world view. - E. O. Wilson.

CEASE_LOGO_INLINE_BLUE.png?itok=0cXTt8YF

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer