Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-23 16:42:56

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cause Quotes - I

Cause Quotes - I

1. The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are math while the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell

2. Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. - Oscar Wilde

3. Without a sign, his sword the brave man draws, and asks no omen, but his country's cause. - Homer

4. Nature is the source of all true knowledge. She has her own logic, her own laws, she has no effect without cause nor invention without necessity. - Leonardo da Vinci

5. All human evil comes from a single cause, man's inability to sit still in a room. - Blaise Pascal

6. The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. - Abraham Lincoln

7. Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person. - Albert Einstein

8. Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

9. The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will instruct his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet, and the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas A. Edison

10. My biggest achievement more than any award is contributing in a winning cause for my team. - Ravindra Jadeja

11. It is the cause, not the death, that makes the martyr. - Napoleon Bonaparte

12. I've been reckless, but I'm not a rebel without a cause. - Angelina Jolie.

shutterstock_180809582-scaled.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer