Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-20 17:03:51

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Carve and Carved Quotes

Carve and Carved Quotes

1. You have to create your life. You have to carve it, like a sculpture. - William Shatner

2. It is good to start as young as you can. What is more important is to carve out your vision and assess your readiness to start giving. Commitment and purpose are core to giving. - Shiv Nadar

3. I think there is a lot of space for people to love who they love, and a lot of space for actors to carve a niche for themselves. - Rani Mukerji

4. After following the footsteps of the greats, each singer must carve out his own identity, else he will perish. - Kumar Sanu

5. Out of timber so crooked as that from which man is made nothing entirely straight can be carved. - Immanuel Kant

6. I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. - Michelangelo

7. The marble not yet carved can hold the form of every thought the greatest artist has. - Michelangelo

8. I could have easily carved out a niche, but I realised that Saira Banu the actress can be replaced, but nobody can substitute my duty towards my family. - Saira Banu.

011283070-2.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer