Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-24 14:35:24

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Carries Quotes - II

Carries Quotes - II

1. Science is the highest personification of the nation because that nation will remain the first which carries the furthest the works of thought and intelligence. - Louis Pasteur

2. I particularly like Shah Rukh Khan's style. He is very laid back and very comfortable with whatever he carries. - Kriti Sanon

3. I think it's the person's conviction that really carries a person. - Shiv Khera

4. Emotionally, I depend only on myself. My strong belief in the Almighty carries me. - Mohammad Azharuddin

5. The World Cup, as an event, carries a lot of pressure, irrespective of the number of caps you have earned, and the pressure doubles when you play at home. - Mithali Raj.

the-strongman-who-carries-horses-on-his-back1400-1521804754.jpg?w=1375&h=698&cc=1

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer