Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-19 01:15:20

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Carpet Quotes - I

Carpet Quotes - I

1. What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet. - Woody Allen

2. To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug. - Helen Keller

3. Leaving my house and getting on to a red carpet is always crazy for me, because you have to find a way to be comfortable in the most uncomfortable situation imaginable. - Sandra Bullock

4. I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore

5. If you believe what you are on the red carpet, then you would have to go see a doctor, and there are so many actors like that. You have to know very well this is a moment of glamour, and when I go back home, I don't have the airbrush, and I have dark circles because I don't have the make-up on. - Monica Bellucci

6. I find this wave of super-skinny women scary. I'm not going to lie to you, I've got to drag myself down to the gym like everybody else. But I look at the red carpet sometimes and it's like a pageant. - Catherine Zeta-Jones

7. From our broadcasting box you can't see any grass at all. It is simply a carpet of humanity. - Richie Benaud

8. The memory of that scene for me is like a frame of film forever frozen at that moment: the red carpet, the green lawn, the white house, the leaden sky. The new president and his first lady. - Richard M. Nixon

9. It's much easier for me to make major life, multi-million dollar decisions, than it is to decide on a carpet for my front porch. That's the truth. - Oprah Winfrey

10. It's strange for my friends when they see me on TV and in magazines, because the person that they see doing interviews and pictures on the red carpet is not the person that they know. - Maria Sharapova

11. I want to walk the red carpet at the Oscars. I am in awe of the ceremony, and winning an Oscar would be the most magical moment of my life. I want to make that speech and hold that trophy and say, 'This is for you, India.' That's the line I have rehearsed for God knows how long. But that has to be for a Hindi language film. - Karan Johar

12. I feel like I'm playing more of a role walking down the red carpet than when I'm playing an ordinary woman covered in sweat. - Kate Winslet.

-473Wx593H-464168459-blue-MODEL.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer