Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-17 18:05:12

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Caring Quotes - II

Caring Quotes - II

1. I watch everybody every night, from sitting down to being on their feet at the end, and I feel a sense of reinvention, of caring, presenting these songs in their purest form. - Bryan Adams

2. I think 80 percent of the population are really great, caring people who will help you and tell you the truth. That's just the way it is. And I think 20 percent of the population are crooks and liars. It's just a fact. - Tom Hanks

3. Fortunately, when you're a mom, the responsibility of caring for your child can keep you going. - Shania Twain

4. I don't think feminism, as I understand the definition, implies the rejection of maternal values, nurturing children, caring about the men in your life. That is just nonsense to me. - Hillary Clinton

5. I actually do think you're seeing this trend towards organizations just caring more about their brand and engaging. And so I think Home Depot will want to humanize itself. I think that's a lot of why companies are starting blogs, are just giving more insight into what's going on with them. - Mark Zuckerberg

6. Flexible working is not just for women with children. It is necessary at the other end of the scale. If people can move into part-time work, instead of retirement, then that will be a huge help. If people can fit their work around caring responsibilities for the elderly, the disabled, then again that's very positive. - Theresa May

7. My stepson is a caring, considerate, worthy human being. - Catherine Zeta-Jones

8. I'm very caring with animals. I think patience is a big deal, because animals are always jumping around. I love to take care of people, so I think I'd be a good vet. I always wanted to be a vet when I was little. - Jennifer Love Hewitt

9. I'm often asked, 'Who has you worked with who you really thought was great?' and I think Eleanor Parker was the first and one of the only who was a really accomplished actress, a really caring actress, who was most unselfish, and I was secretly in love with her. - Roger Moore

10. The upbringing my parents gave me has got me through the ups and downs in my life. My parents always believed that children need to be compassionate and caring human beings above anything. I wish and hope the same for my son Ranveer. - Sonali Bendre.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer