Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-15 17:50:35

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Caricature Quotes

Caricature Quotes - I

1. When writing a novel a writer should create living people; people not characters. A character is a caricature. - Ernest Hemingway

2. All cartoon characters and fables must be exaggeration, caricatures. It is the very nature of fantasy and fable. - Walt Disney

3. I am not one of those people who will ever be comfortable mocking or making caricatures of the stereotypes attached to any community. - Abhishek Bachchan

4. What's natural is beautiful, and when you're not you anymore, you become a caricature. - Monica Bellucci

5. Animation is different from other parts. Its language is the language of caricature. Our most difficult job was to develop the cartoon's unnatural but seemingly natural anatomy for humans and animals. - Walt Disney

6. The best portraits are those in which there is a slight mixture of caricature. - Thomas Babington Macaulay

7. Yes, I am aware that I have become a caricature. I've thought about this. Conceptually, what I'd like to do is the equivalent of writing myself out of the script. - Phil Collins

8. I'm not interested in playing the villain as a loud caricature, one-dimensional character. I am trying to humanise evil. If you see my character in 'Aurangzeb,' I am not trying to act evil. - Rishi Kapoor.

f08fc78fa1db6254994f6f552f9da96f.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer