Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-10 20:06:07

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Carefully Quotes - II

Carefully Quotes - II

1. Every man who takes office in Washington either grows or swells, and when I give a man an office, I watch him carefully to see whether he is growing or swelling. - Woodrow Wilson

2. I think an important lesson from the game is that once you have made a move, you cannot take it back. You really have to measure your decisions. You think a lot. You evaluate your choices very carefully. There's never any guarantee about what's going to follow once you have made a decision. - Viswanathan Anand

3. Yes, I have a lot of business interests. But I don't work for just anyone, and I choose the companies very carefully. - Pele

4. When I give a man an office, I watch him carefully to see whether he is swelling or growing. - Woodrow Wilson

5. My mind started wandering. I started playing carefully, instead of playing the way that had gotten me to that point. I had to force myself to keep driving the ball. - Tracy Austin

6. My truth - what I believe - is that there are no answers here and, if you are looking for answers, you'd better choose the question carefully. - Javier Bardem

7. Freedom must be gained step by step, slowly. Freedom is a food which must be carefully administered when people are too hungry for it. - Lech Walesa

8. For me, I have never walked a path that has been carefully crafted or charted. I have gone into territory unknown on many an occasion. - Smriti Irani

9. The age of the universe is not just 'a guess', but rather it is a carefully measured number that is now known to a high degree of accuracy. - Simon Singh

10. Many people say that we have sufficient laws in our country, just that they are not implemented properly. I completely disagree with them. I have studied many of the laws very carefully. We are still being governed by the same colonial laws which existed in British times. They have not been changed. Many of these laws need to be changed. - Arvind Kejriwal

11. The construction of permanent sea walls can be taken up only in places where there is sea erosion due to heavy anthropogenic pressures. The locations for such non-living barriers should be determined on the basis of a carefully conducted erosion-vulnerability analysis. - M. S. Swaminathan.

f0eeff0306498e605710082feefd0d6e.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer