Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-08 19:32:50

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Careful Quotes - IV

Careful Quotes - IV

1. The difference between a stranger sending you a message that you might be interested in at a very low volume level, no repetition, just sending it to very few people, and that being done as spam - those things get close enough that you want to be careful never to filter out something that's legitimate. - Bill Gates

2. I was born in London in England in 1934. I went through, as a child, the horrors of World War II, through a time when food was rationed and we learned to be very careful, and we never had more to eat than what we needed to eat. There was no waste. Everything was used. - Jane Goodall

3. Yeah, I'm kind of fit. And I'm quite careful about my diet. - Orlando Bloom

4. On February 19th, Dr. Collip found that he was unable to refine the extract by his method and was unable to keep up his supply to the wards. During the following six weeks, or longer, no extract was available for clinical tests. I believe the reason for this to be that Collip, wishing to keep his process a secret, had not kept careful records. - Frederick Banting

5. T20 is good entertainment. It is a game you need. People go to watch it. You have to be careful how far you let it go. - Garfield Sobers

6. I am a professional actor, and I am very careful about being sincere to the characters I play. - Mammootty

7. I'll be very careful about what kind of energy I'm inviting into my life and whether it's going to be helpful for me or help me evolve as a person. - Manisha Koirala

8. From an England point of view they have put money into white-ball cricket because our performances in World Cups has not been good enough, I understand the reasons for that. But we have to be careful not to go too one-day, we have to find a balance because there is such a legacy of Test cricket in this country and we can't lose that. - James Anderson

9. In fact, scientific results are a careful attempt to objectively measure reality, and although they may be refined over time, they are always our best hope of getting at the truth. - Simon Singh

10. As cricketers and professionals, with the scrutiny that is on us, we have to obviously be careful and behave ourselves. - Moeen Ali

11. I was happy that at home we were a closed circle and then we went out playing chess and saw the world. It's a very difficult life and you have to be very careful, especially the parents, who need to know the limits of what you can and can't do with your child. - Judit Polgar.

be_careful_sticker-p217332759202680225tdcj_400.jpeg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer