Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-07 16:42:59

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Careful Quotes - III

Careful Quotes - III

1. Be careful about what you eat because otherwise you get fat! Do you like to be fat? Eat very, very, very little things. Almost starve, but I don't starve, because I eat very much. - Sophia Loren

2. Parents are usually more careful to bestow knowledge on their children rather than virtue, the art of speaking well rather than doing well; but their manners should be of the greatest concern. - R. Buckminster Fuller

3. I can easily go up to 19 stone or so if I'm not careful. - Andrew Flintoff

4. What the United States has done is to be open to people who are fleeing tyranny, who are fleeing danger, but we have done it in a very careful way that has worked for us. - Condoleezza Rice

5. We have to be careful in how we use this light shined on us. - Melinda Gates

6. Democracies have to be careful that they do not become so process-driven. - Hillary Clinton

7. I'm vain. My arms are thin, but I'm vain about loose flesh. And so I'm careful that what I wear will show off my best parts, which are my waist and my butt. - Jane Fonda

8. Every actor is alive because of his/her fans. I'm glad that my fans love me so much. I have an immense responsibility towards them. That's why I'm careful while signing a film. What is also important is to judge whether I would like to watch the film as an audience or not. - Rani Mukerji

9. We have to be very careful about what we say out there to the masses in the entertainment industry because people are listening to every word, and they take it to heart. - Jennifer Love Hewitt

10. If I do do a sequel, I'm going to have to know for sure that the script is better than the original. So I'm going to be very careful about that because I'm not eager to repeat myself. - Nicolas Cage

11. Because television doesn't offer the kind of budget that a movie offers, you've got to be a little more careful where you spend the money to put the fiction in science. - Steven Spielberg

12. I think that society has to be careful not to shift all of its resources to the elderly versus the young. - Bill Gates.

MGNF963.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer