Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-07 00:10:59

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Careful Quotes - II

Careful Quotes - II

1. If a woman can, by careful selection of a father and nourishment of herself, produce a citizen with efficient senses, sound organs and a good digestion, she should clearly be secured a sufficient reward for that natural service to make her willing to undertake and repeat it. - George Bernard Shaw

2. It would appear that we have reached the limits of what it is possible to achieve with computer technology, although one should be careful with such statements, as they tend to sound pretty silly in 5 years. - John von Neumann

3. A man is usually more careful of his money than he is of his principles. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. I used to trust people easily, but now I'm a little careful because some experiences have taught me to not trust anyone blindly. - Shraddha Kapoor

5. It seems like people want to blame me for everything. Whenever any issue arises, I'm said to have been involved even if I've had nothing to do with it. That's why I always focus on what I know, which is playing football, and try to be very careful with what I say because people always try and twist things. - Lionel Messi

6. With Alzheimer's patients, you have to be very careful what you say when you're looking at them over their bed. Because once in a while, they understand it. - Nancy Reagan

7. A man can't be too careful in the choice of his enemies. - Oscar Wilde

8. I have no problems with a multicultural society; I think that is to the benefit of the country. But you have to be careful what levels you take it to. - Andrew Flintoff

9. People say to me 'You're a big Hollywood star', and I find it so funny. I still feel as though I'm the girl from Golders Green. I lead such a boring, normal life. I still go shopping in Sainsbury's. If the ability to do that was taken away from me, I'd go barmy. You lose your freedom. Be careful what you wish for. - Amanda Donohoe

10. We've just got to be careful - with all sports, let alone cricket - I think there's so much emphasis on doing the right thing all the time, but I think the public want to be entertained when they come to watch sport. - Shane Warne

11. I'm trying to keep a level head. You have to be careful out in the world. It's so easy to get turned. - Elvis Presley

12. Every nurse ought to be careful to wash her hands very frequently during the day. If her face, too, so much the better. - Florence Nightingale.

be_careful_sticker-p217332759202680225tdcj_400.jpeg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer