Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-06 17:11:42

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Careful Quotes - I

Careful Quotes - I

1. Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. - Mark Twain

2. I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. - Oscar Wilde

3. Be careful what you set your heart upon - for it will surely be yours. - James Baldwin

4. People in their handlings of affairs often fail when they are about to succeed. If one remains as careful at the end as he was at the beginning, there will be no failure. - Lao Tzu

5. A young man who wishes to remain a sound atheist cannot be too careful of his reading. - C. S. Lewis

6. Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant. - Epictetus

7. The most amazing thing for me is that every single person who sees a movie, not necessarily one of my movies, brings a whole set of unique experiences. Now, through careful manipulation and good storytelling, you can get everybody to clap at the same time, to hopefully laugh at the same time, and to be afraid at the same time. - Steven Spielberg

8. Be careful not to compromise what you want most for what you want now. - Zig Ziglar

9. Working with intelligent people is easy, but we should be careful with geniuses. - Rajinikanth

10. A careful analysis of the process of observation in atomic physics has shown that the subatomic particles have no meaning as isolated entities, but can only be understood as interconnections between the preparation of an experiment and the subsequent measurement. - Erwin Schrodinger

11. For it is the duty of an astronomer to compose the history of the celestial motions through careful and expert study. - Nicolaus Copernicus

12. To state the facts frankly is not to despair the future nor indict the past. The prudent heir takes careful inventory of his legacies and gives a faithful accounting to those whom he owes an obligation of trust. - John F. Kennedy.

19046172-the-word-careful-on-a-yellow-road-sign-to-warn-you-to-be-safe-from-danger-or-other-hazards.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer