Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-30 17:10:41

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Career Quotes - IV

Career Quotes - IV

1. I've always been interested in local politics. I never rule anything out, but I have a very full life right now, with a very young daughter. I have a lot that I want to do still with my career... I can't imagine that would be a possibility for a long time. - Scarlett Johansson

2. I have an expression I use as I've gone around the world through my career: 'You never tell another man or woman what's in their interest. They know their interest better than you know their interest.' - Joe Biden

3. I just don't believe in the basic concept that someone should make their whole career in public service. - Dan Quayle

4. I miss my singing career very much. - Elvis Presley

5. I have to trust something that gives me power; I have to believe in something, but in my career I have a lot of moments I cannot explain with God. - Pele

6. My childhood began, as everybody's childhood begins, with prejudices. Man finds prejudices beside his cradle, puts them from him a little in the course of his career, and often, alas! takes to them again in his old age. - Victor Hugo

7. Any first lady can do whatever they want to do. In this country, people expect them to work on whatever they want or to have a career of their own. - Laura Bush

8. I'm not looking for career attention, for more success, more money. I'm just singing songs I chose because I love them. - Celine Dion

9. Well, the biggest rival I had in my career was me. - Jack Nicklaus

10. I don't want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself. I want to avoid becoming too styled and too 'done' and too generic. You see people as they go through their career, and they just become more and more like everyone else. - Emma Watson

11. My career should adapt to me. Fame is like a VIP pass wherever you want to go. - Leonardo DiCaprio

12. I'm going to college. I don't care if it ruins my career. I'd rather be smart than a movie star. - Natalie Portman.

5ac358371e42b.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer