Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-18 15:30:14

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Care Quotes - V

Care Quotes - V

1. It's my privilege and honor to cook three meals a day for my family, and it's a luxury on a level that I didn't even realize, because it can be relentless for me on some days. You have pride in how you take care of your family. - Julia Roberts

2. I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it's not just about the business. There has to be a business, and the business has to make sense, but that's not why you do it. You do it because you have something meaningful that motivates you. - Jeff Bezos

3. And all people live, Not by reason of any care they have for themselves, But by the love for them that is in other people. - Leo Tolstoy

4. I have a brother and sister; my mother does not care for thought, and father, too busy with his briefs to notice what we do. He buys me many books, but begs me not to read them, because he fears they joggle the mind. - Emily Dickinson

5. When you're sick, nobody takes care of you like your mom. - Trisha Yearwood

6. Our philosophy is that we care about people first. - Mark Zuckerberg

7. When my cats aren't happy, I'm not happy. Not because I care about their mood but because I know they're just sitting there thinking up ways to get even. - Percy Bysshe Shelley

8. Take care to sell your horse before he dies. The art of life is passing losses on. - Robert Frost

9. I'm a big believer in that if you focus on good skin care, you really won't need a lot of makeup. - Demi Moore

10. Too many children in foster care are falling through cracks. Be a hero, take the time learn about adoption today. - Bruce Willis

11. They criticize me for harping on the obvious; if all the folks in the United States would do the few simple things they know they ought to do, most of our big problems would take care of themselves. - Calvin Coolidge

12. I have been criticized and ridiculed for turning to astrology, but after a while, I reached the point where I didn't care. - Nancy Reagan.

Senior-with-a-Caregiver.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer