Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-10-10 19:33:50

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Capable Quotes - I

Capable Quotes - I

1. There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. - Nelson Mandela

2. I see myself as the best footballer in the world. If you don't believe you are the best, then you will never achieve all that you are capable of. - Cristiano Ronaldo

3. If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. - Thomas A. Edison

4. I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of nature. - Paulo Coelho

5. To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life. - Robert Louis Stevenson

6. How should a man be capable of grooming his own horse, or of furbishing his own spear and helmet, if he allows himself to become unaccustomed to tending even his own person, which is his most treasured belonging? - Alexander the Great

7. Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions. - Albert Einstein

8. Joy, feeling one's own value, being appreciated and loved by others, feeling useful and capable of production are all factors of enormous value for the human soul. - Maria Montessori

9. The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems. - Mahatma Gandhi

10. The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues. - Rene Descartes

11. We proved that we are still a people capable of doing big things and tackling our biggest challenges. - Barack Obama

12. We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done.
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.

1064-capable-logo.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer