Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-09-02 20:09:26

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cage Quotes

Cage Quotes

1. A forest bird never wants a cage. - Henrik Ibsen

2. At a young age, I was interested in comic books, which was really how I learnt to read. The name Cage came from a comic book character called Power Man. - Nicolas Cage

3. The truth is I love being alive. And I love feeling free. So if I can't have those things then I feel like a caged animal and I'd rather not be in a cage. I'd rather be dead. And it's real simple. And I think it's not that uncommon. - Angelina Jolie

4. I never thought much of the courage of a lion tamer. Inside the cage he is at least safe from people. - George Bernard Shaw

5. Like dogs in a wheel, birds in a cage, or squirrels in a chain, ambitious men still climb and climb, with great labor, and incessant anxiety, but never reach the top. - Robert Browning

6. Sisters are brittle things. God was penurious with me, which makes me shrewd with Him. One is a dainty sum! One bird, one cage, one flight; one song in those far woods, as yet suspected by faith only! - Emily Dickinson

7. Girdles and wire stays should have never been invented. No man wants to hug a padded bird cage. - Marilyn Monroe

8. Secrets of the past! Who does not wish to keep the past locked in a cage like a ferocious beast? The rich are sleepless for fear of thieves. The respectable have to guard their reputations in the same way. - Munshi Premchand

9. A great white jumped into my cage when I was diving in South Africa. Half its body was in the cage, and it was snapping at me. - Leonardo DiCaprio.

pexels-songhan-wu-10988279_1672173179633_1672173192053_1672173192053.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer